Whether due to the wear and tear of aging, an athletic injury or surgery, pain can be inevitable. At Rocky Mountain IV Medics, we want to help relieve your pain so you can continue living your life to the fullest. That's why we offer Toradol as an add-in to any of our IV packages. Toradol is a powerful nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that can alleviate pain and reduce inflammation.
What Is Toradol?
Toradol is the brand name of a pain medication called ketorolac tromethamine. This NSAID is a short-term treatment for moderate to severe pain symptoms. Toradol decreases the production of prostaglandin, a naturally occurring compound that causes inflammation and pain at the site of tissue damage or infection. Toradol can also help reduce swelling and fever.
Toradol does have potential side effects, so consult with a doctor before choosing this add-in with your IV therapy package.
Toradol IV Therapy Benefits
If you're struggling with pain, you need fast relief. Adding Toradol to your IV treatment combines the pain-relieving power of this effective NSAID with quick and comfortable IV therapy, delivering this medication directly into your bloodstream.
Here are just a few of the benefits you can experience when you add Toradol to any of our IV packages:
- Fast relief: Toradol IV therapy administers faster results than taking the medication in pill form because it's delivered directly to your bloodstream.
- Nonnarcotic: Now that health care professionals understand the effects of narcotic and opioid pain relievers more fully, many people prefer to avoid them. Toradol is an NSAID and does not rely on opioids for its pain-relieving effects. Instead, the medication reduces inflammation to help relieve symptoms.
- Nonaddictive: Because Toradol is not an opioid, it has no risk of addiction. It's also more powerful than over-the-counter pain relievers such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Affordable: You can add Toradol to your at-home IV package for a low cost. It can also be used as a free add-in with our Silver or Gold packages.
Types of Pain Treated With Toradol
Toradol is an effective pain reliever for short-term moderate or severe pain. It's not recommended for chronic symptoms. Here are just a few examples of the types of pain your Toradol add-in can address:
- Athletic: Professional athletes and sports enthusiasts can use Toradol to treat pain caused by injury or physical activity. By relieving pain, Toradol can assist the recovery process.
- Arthritis: If you're experiencing an arthritis flare-up, Toradol's anti-inflammatory properties make it an excellent choice to reduce arthritis-related pain.
- Migraine: Toradol IV therapy delivers powerful pain relief that can help reduce the symptoms associated with migraine pain.
- Surgical: Toradol can help reduce many of the pain symptoms you may be experiencing in the days following a surgical procedure.