At Rocky Mountain IV Medics, we offer essential B vitamins as part of our IV therapy packages or add-ins. Starting at $125, you can receive IV therapy with vitamin B12 or a vitamin B complex in the comfort of your home. You can order our IV therapy around Denver, CO, including in Aurora and Boulder.
B Vitamins Offered in Our IV Drips
You can receive vitamin B12 or vitamin B complex as part of your IV therapy. Learn more about these essential vitamins:
Also known as cobalamin, vitamin B12 supports your nerves, blood cells and DNA production. It appears in many animal-based and fortified foods. All of the cells in your body depend on vitamin B12 for energy production and fatty acid synthesis. The benefits of vitamin B12 therapy include:
- Maintaining energy levels and brain function: A vitamin B12 deficiency can result in chronic fatigue and damage to the nervous system and brain. Vitamin B12 therapy helps you restore the vitamin's levels in your system to support healthy energy levels and brain function.
- Anemia prevention: In some cases, vitamin B12 deficiency also causes a condition called megaloblastic anemia. Vitamin B12 therapy prevents this disorder by lowering your risk of deficiency.
- Restoring vitamin levels for vegans and vegetarians: People who don't eat animal products have an increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency. If you consider yourself a vegan or strict vegetarian, you can directly boost your B12 levels with IV therapy.
- Helping with homocysteine breakdown: Vitamin B12 helps your body break down a protein called homocysteine. Lowering your homocysteine levels with vitamin B12 may support heart and brain health.
Vitamin B Complex
A vitamin B complex consists of eight B vitamins — vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9 and B12. These vitamins function as your body's building blocks, influencing your energy levels, cell metabolism and brain function. Sufficient vitamin B levels help your body maintain itself, making it critical to get enough of each type. In addition to the advantages associated with vitamin B12, vitamin B complex offers these benefits connected to each B vitamin:
- B1 (thiamine): Promotes production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), a molecule that transports cell energy
- B2 (riboflavin): Helps with blood cell creation and the breakdown of nutrients
- B3 (niacin): Supports cellular metabolism, DNA repair and free radical protection
- B5 (pantothenic acid): Assists in creating and breaking down fats in the body
- B6 (pyridoxine): Promotes the production of hemoglobin, a component of blood cells that carries oxygen
- B7 (biotin): Maintains skin, hair, eye, liver and nervous system health
- B9 (folic acid): Supports cell division and DNA creation
Schedule In-Home Vitamin B IV Therapy
We offer B vitamins as an add-in or included in our Myer's Cocktail, Gold, Silver and Bronze packages. When you need B vitamins and hydration, consider the Bronze package. To add more health benefits to your IV therapy, you can also choose a higher tier package or add-ins. For more information about our options or to schedule a visit, contact our team today or call/text 720-987-2155.