If you’ve never had IV therapy, you may be wondering how this type of treatment works and what it does to the body. There are several reasons to add IV therapy to your wellness routine. First, IV therapy will support your overall health by providing you with the vitamins, minerals, fluids and electrolytes you need.
IV drips can improve your health, boost your energy levels, help your body fight off illnesses more effectively and so much more. Plus, the drips can be administered in one easy 30- to 45-minute treatment delivered to you in the comfort of your home, office or hotel anywhere in Denver and beyond.
What IV Treatments Are Used For
At Rocky Mountain IV Medics, we offer mobile IV treatments to help alleviate and treat several conditions, including:
- Hangovers: Our hangover treatment uses a combination of vitamins, fluids, anti-nausea medication and electrolytes to detoxify the body and bring quick relief from the effects of a hangover within 30 to 60 minutes.
- Dehydration: Our dehydration treatment contains a combination of IV fluids and electrolytes that will help you feel rejuvenated and refreshed in no time. If you’re dehydrated after hiking, kayaking or engaging in any other outdoor activity, our dehydration treatment will help you.
- Workout recovery: It’s important to feel energetic after a tough workout session. If you’ve been working out and feel exhausted, our recovery IV treatment can help you recover by restoring any fluids, vitamins and electrolytes that may have been lost during exercise.
- Lack of energy before athletics: Our energy boost treatment includes a blend of vitamins, minerals, electrolytes and antioxidants to help restore your lost energy, improve your overall health and help you regain focus and concentration before your big event.
- Colds and flu: If you’re down with a cold or flu, IV treatment can help you recover from the symptoms. Our cold and flu treatment contains a mix of vitamins, fluids, electrolytes and medications to offer you quick relief.
- Food poisoning: Our food poisoning IV treatment contains a mix of fluids, vitamins, electrolytes, anti-nausea elements and medication to help you recover from the symptoms of food poisoning and eliminate toxins.
- Altitude sickness: After landing in Denver, people often suffer the effects of altitude sickness for days. If you’re suffering from altitude sickness, remember that IV treatment is the best way to alleviate the symptoms. If you’re thinking of going hiking in the mountains, consider IV treatment to give you a much-needed boost for the rough terrain and altitude.
- Nausea: Our standard nausea IV therapy contains a blend of anti-nausea medication and dextrose saline to help you get rid of nausea and be back on your feet in no time at all.
- Migraine: A migraine shouldn’t derail your day. Thanks to our IV treatment, you can get instant relief from migraines so that you can go on with your day normally.
- Fatigue: If you feel exhausted all the time or get tired after doing a few chores, take time off to get IV fluid therapy to help beat fatigue once and for all. Our fatigue IV treatment contains a unique blend of vitamins and minerals to supercharge your body.
How IV Treatments Work
When you call us to schedule an appointment, our paramedics will talk to you to understand your condition and history. Then, we’ll come to your location within an hour to take your vital signs and perform a focused assessment. After that, we’ll recommend the best IV package for you based on your symptoms and administer the IV infusion. Treatment generally takes 30 to 45 minutes, and vitamins and minerals will be delivered directly to your bloodstream to help you feel better quickly so that you can go on with your day.
Schedule an In-Home IV Drip Treatment in Denver Now
Rocky Mountain IV Medics offers in-home IV drip treatments for individuals who want to enjoy the benefits of IV infusions in the convenience and comfort of their home, office or hotel anywhere in Denver and beyond.
Our IV treatments are on-demand to fit into your schedule, whether you’re a high-profile athlete, a busy corporate executive or just someone feeling under the weather. If you just hope to improve your health and well-being, we can still help. Call us, text us at 720-987-2155, or contact us online to schedule your in-home IV vitamin therapy today.