Living a vibrant life means feeling your best physically and mentally. However, it’s hard to feel that way when you’re worn down by the stresses of daily life. IV therapy offers an innovative treatment that increases energy at the cellular level to provide rejuvenation when you need it. NAD+ IV is an anti-aging IV therapy and potential addiction treatment formulated to help boost your body's levels of NAD+. Get your mind and energy back with an at-home NAD+ IV infusion from Rocky Mountain IV Medics.
We offer fast, in-home IV therapy that you can rely on whenever you need it. Our professional team of nurses and paramedics serves a 20-mile radius around Denver and all the way down to Colorado Springs. All of our team members are experienced in IV infusions and adhere to the highest safety standards.
When you choose Rocky Mountain IV Medics, you'll be able to customize our NAD+ IV drip to your specific symptoms and find relief fast — all from the comfort of your home. In just 30 to 45 minutes — the length of a typical session — you’ll receive the IV fluids you need to transform your sense of well-being. Like all of our IV packages, the NAD+ is priced affordably, so you can take advantage of its many benefits. NAD+ IV treatment starts at $200 for 100 mg and goes up to $750 for 1000 mg. Contact us today to try NAD+ therapy.
What Is NAD+ (Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide)?
NAD+, which stands for nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, is a coenzyme occupying almost every cell in the body. Its primary purpose is to fuel metabolic reactions by enabling mitochondria, or the power stations of the cell, to convert food into energy. This energy allows the body to sustain all its functions.
NAD+ is also required for efficient energy transfer from food to tissues. NAD+ doesn't just serve the DNA of humans — it also keeps DNA healthy in the cells of bacteria, plants, yeast and mammals. NAD+ has two sets of reactions in the human body, including:
- Helping turn food into nutrients the body can use in performing metabolic processes.
- Working as a helper molecule for proteins that regulate other cellular functions.
Additionally, NAD+ plays several roles in important physical processes such as:
- Regulating sleep/wake cycles
- Sustaining bone, nerve and tissue health
- Ensuring our fight-or-flight stress response works properly
- Neutralizing free radicals that age the body by damaging cells
There is one downside to NAD+. While we have an abundance of it when we’re young, our bodies stop producing as much NAD+ as we age. Lower NAD+ levels can translate to a lack of energy in our daily lives, so that’s when an NAD+ drip can come in handy.
Benefits of NAD+ IV Therapy
An NAD+ IV:
- Helps overcome fatigue: An NAD+ IV infusion helps supply the energy the body needs on a cellular level to heal and function at its best.
- Maximizes brain function: NAD+ promotes the process of mitochondrial biogenesis and helps protect cells from toxins and damage.
- Aids with cell regeneration: Increasing NAD+ levels throughout your body allows it to heal itself from injury more effectively. The coenzyme is crucial to the activation of poly ADP-ribose polymerases (PARPs), which help repair damaged DNA.
- Slows aging: Sirtuin enzymes and NAD+ can turn off specific genes that promote issues related to aging, fat storage and blood sugar management.
Uses of NAD+
NAD+ IV benefits cells by acting as fuel for many critical biological processes, such as:
- Fortifying cells' defense systems
- Repairing damaged DNA
- Converting food into energy
- Setting the body's circadian rhythms
In recent years, NAD+ therapy has also become a common component of addiction rehabilitation programs. Research indicates that supplementing the body’s level of NAD+ influences neurobiological pathways associated with addiction to substances such as drugs or alcohol. It’s thought that NAD+ can reduce withdrawal symptoms, lessen cravings for substances and improve overall health to help the body rebound from damage caused by addiction. It’s important to note that NAD+ therapy can’t treat addiction independently but should be used as part of a comprehensive rehab plan.
Because NAD+ levels decline with age, the human body does not have an unlimited supply. Low NAD+ levels have been associated with many health issues such as Alzheimer's disease, heart disease, diabetes and vision loss. Animal research has suggested that increasing levels of NAD+ may reverse signs of aging and lower the risk of many chronic diseases.
Get In-Home NAD+ IVs Now
At Rocky Mountain IV Medics, we're committed to delivering fast and reliable NAD+ IV infusions so you get the relief you need when you need it. When you call or text us, we'll send a member of our team of paramedics and registered nurses to your home, office or hotel. They will assess your symptoms and check your vital signs prior to treatment. They will also help you determine the best in-home IV therapy for your needs, including any add-ons or extra fluids. Our expertise in the many uses of IV therapy ensures you’ll get the best results with Rocky Mountain IV Medics.
Enjoy exceptional service and pricing with our IV treatments, and join our VIP program for access to special deals and promotions. Use our online scheduling software or text us at (720) 987-2155 to book your NAD+ IV appointment today!