You can request zinc as part of your IV therapy, starting at $125. Consider one of these packages for a zinc IV drip:
- Purely Saline package with a zinc add-in
- Silver or Gold package with zinc as an included add-in
- Myer's Cocktail package, our best-selling vitamin IV that includes zinc
Benefits of Zinc Intravenous Solutions
Each of your cells contains zinc, the body's second-most abundant trace mineral. Zinc IV therapy may offer these health benefits:
Lowered Risk of Deficiency
IV therapy with zinc may help people who have an increased risk of zinc deficiency. They may not receive enough in their diet or can't absorb it as well as others. Zinc IV therapy delivers zinc directly to the bloodstream to get around these obstacles. These conditions and situations can make it harder to get enough zinc:
- Vegan or vegetarian diet: Meat products provide a large amount of zinc. As a result, people who don't eat meat can have more difficulty getting the mineral in their diet. Plant-based zinc sources also don't absorb into the body as well as meat-based sources.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy causes an increased need for zinc to support the developing fetus.
- Digestive disorders and gastrointestinal surgery: Health conditions and procedures that affect the gastrointestinal system can increase someone's risk of zinc deficiency. They decrease the amount of zinc absorbed and increase the amount lost in urine.
Zinc may also help you recover from a cold faster. Research shows that people who take zinc during a cold have reduced symptoms and a faster recovery. Since zinc has a critical role in immune function, it also improves immunity for people with deficiencies.
Your body needs zinc to create new cells, especially fiber-like tissues and collagen in your skin. Zinc can help with wound healing by helping these types of cells regenerate after an injury. People with zinc deficiencies who have skin ulcers may also benefit from a zinc supplement such as an IV.
Maintaining Vision in Older Age
Older people with age-related macular degeneration (AMD), a condition that causes gradual vision loss, may also benefit from zinc. It can slow the disease's progression for better vision. In some cases, it can even lower the risk of developing advanced AMD.
Getting extra zinc may also result in clearer skin. Since zinc supports tissue health and reduces inflammation, it has a potential link to acne reduction. Studies show a link to acne reduction for both oral and topical zinc, meaning non-topical forms of zinc such as an IV may help.
By reducing oxidative stress and inflammatory proteins, zinc can reduce your risk of chronic inflammation. Chronic inflammation in the body can lead to an increased risk of severe chronic diseases. By reducing chronic inflammation, zinc can help contribute to your overall well-being.
Schedule In-Home Zinc IV Therapy
Count on Rocky Mountain IV Medics to come to you when you need an IV infusion. Schedule a visit by contacting our team online or calling/texting us at 720-987-2155.