If you have anxiety, our medics can provide a Myers’ Cocktail IV with a nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) add-in to help ease symptoms. The vitamins and minerals in a Myers’ Cocktail combine with NAD+ to promote healthy brain function. Please call us at 720-987-2155 to learn more about IV therapy for anxiety symptoms.
Recommended IV For Anxiety
Our recommended IV for anxiety relief in Colorado is the Myers' Cocktail with added NAD+. A Myers' Cocktail IV package is our bestseller; NAD+ pricing varies based on the dosage. For questions about pricing on any of our IV therapy packages, simply contact us today.
What Causes Anxiety?
Anxiety disorders can have a variety of physical and environmental causes, including:
- Underlying medical conditions
- Family history of mental health conditions
- Chronic stress
There are several types of anxiety disorders, each with specific symptoms. Some people have generalized anxiety disorders, where they have persistent anxiety, while others have anxiety related to specific causes, such as social anxiety or phobias. The common symptoms of anxiety can include:
- Feelings of nervousness, tension, and restlessness
- A sense of impending doom or danger
- Difficulty controlling feelings of worry
- Trouble with sleeping or concentration
- Physical symptoms such as hyperventilation and sweating
Relieving Anxiety Symptoms With NAD+
Medical professionals recommend counseling and medication for anxiety relief, but you can supplement this treatment with IV therapy. NAD+, vitamins, and minerals can give your brain extra support as you manage your anxiety symptoms. Our IV packages feature two types of compounds for anxiety symptoms, including NAD+.
Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide (NAD+)
Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) appears naturally in your body and protects your cells' structure. In addition to helping your cells function, NAD+ affects your sirtuins, a type of protein that contributes to energy production. Siruitins also seem to affect mood disorders such as anxiety. An NAD+ IV can help you balance your NAD+ levels to support a better mood and reduce anxiety symptoms.
Vitamins and Minerals for Brain Health When You Have Anxiety
The vitamins and minerals in a Myers’ Cocktail support nervous system health during anxiety disorder treatment, making it ideal for IV therapy for anxiety symptoms. These compounds include:
- Vitamin B12 and vitamin B complex: B vitamins serve as building blocks for your cells and nervous system. A B vitamin deficiency can cause fatigue and mood symptoms, making it critical to get enough B vitamins when you have a mood disorder. Our Myers’ Cocktail IV includes multiple types of B vitamins to support your energy production and mood regulation.
- Vitamin C: As an antioxidant, vitamin C protects your cells from free radical damage. Oxidative damage from free radicals in the nervous system can increase anxiety symptoms. By protecting your nervous system from free radicals, vitamin C can help you manage your anxiety.
- Magnesium: Magnesium supports brain function and mood. When you have a magnesium deficiency, you can have an increased risk of mood symptoms such as depression and anxiety. Maintaining your magnesium levels can contribute to healthier brain function, and that helps with anxiety.
- Zinc: The enzymes that produce specific mood neurotransmitters rely on zinc to function. Your brain needs zinc to produce serotonin and gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), two neurotransmitters involved in anxiety. By addressing any zinc deficiencies, an IV for anxiety can support your brain's natural anti-anxiety compounds and support anxiety relief.
- Glutathione: The antioxidant properties of glutathione help protect cells from damage caused by oxidative stress. This occurs when the body is exposed to free radicals such as cigarette smoke and pollution.