Despite the name, a Myers' cocktail is not an alcoholic beverage. It's actually a combination of ingredients, including vitamins and minerals, that are administered through IV to hydrate the body and alleviate symptoms of a variety of ailments. Myers' cocktail treatment can help with headaches, nausea, fatigue and more. Because this cocktail of ingredients enters directly into the bloodstream, it also helps reduce symptoms and replenish lost fluids and nutrients quickly.
IV therapy often helps people feel better in a short amount of time, so many organizations across the country offer the Myers' cocktail. At Rocky Mountain IV Medics, we provide this type of IV therapy for patients throughout the Denver, CO, area. Our trained paramedics will bring IV therapy to your location, so you can benefit from a Myers' cocktail infusion without leaving the comfort of your home or hotel room.
Cost of In-Home Myers Cocktail IV Therapy in Denver, CO
We offer the Myers' Cocktail IV to those in need in Denver, CO in beyond. Our service area spans from Denver to Boulder to Castle Rock.
The Myers' Cocktail costs $175. This cost covers the travel fee to our service areas.
The Myers' Cocktail — Our Best Seller
The Myers' cocktail started out as a type of IV nutrient therapy developed by Baltimore physician Dr. John Myers, who was using IV therapy to help patients with a range of symptoms. After Myers' death, Dr. Alan Gaby took over his work, altering the ingredients in the cocktail and naming it after Myers.
At Rocky Mountain IV Medics, the Myers' cocktail is our best-selling IV therapy package. Barring special circumstances, this is the IV treatment we recommend for Denver-area patients suffering from symptoms of:
- Colds and flu
- Altitude sickness
- And more
Depending on the specific symptoms you are experiencing, we may also recommend adding medications to our Myers' cocktail IV. For example, if you're suffering from nausea due to a migraine, we may recommend adding the anti-nausea medication Zofran. No matter what has led you to seek out IV therapy, our paramedics will consider your condition and medical history carefully before recommending our Myers' cocktail or any other IV drip.
A Brief Introduction To The Ingredients in A Myers' Cocktail
The Myers' cocktail contains six different vitamins and minerals essential for health and wellness. Each ingredient in this IV fluid addresses certain symptoms and needs:
- Saline: Each IV contains 1,000cc normal saline, which is essentially sterile saltwater. The saline delivers the rest of the nutrients to the body and replenishes fluids and electrolytes, which is ideal for addressing dehydration.
- Vitamin B12: This vitamin can help maintain blood cell and nerve health. Vitamin B12 can also help reduce fatigue and relieve migraine symptoms.
- Vitamin B complex: These vitamins, including vitamin B6, riboflavin and folic acid, play a crucial role in cell metabolism and energy production, making them valuable for addressing fatigue.
- Vitamin C: Most people know vitamin C for its important role in the immune system. What many don't know is that it also relates to muscle, bone and blood vessel health. Whether you're fighting a cold or recovering after an athletic event, vitamin C could aid in the healing process.
- Zinc: This vital mineral helps the body resist infection and repair damaged tissue.
- Magnesium: Magnesium supports the heart and circulatory system. It's also used to prevent migraine attacks and lessen migraine symptoms.
- Glutathione: This antioxidant fights free radicals in the body. It may also strengthen the immune system.
Schedule Myers' Cocktail IV Therapy in Denver Now
Whether you feel under the weather due to a cold or run down because of another medical problem, Myers' cocktail IV therapy could relieve your symptoms and give you the boost you need to enjoy the rest of your day. We can generally arrive at your location within an hour. To schedule an appointment, call or text Rocky Mountain IV Medics at 720-987-2155.
For more information on how a Myers' cocktail treatment can help you feel your best, feel free to reach out online.